9/28/2007

A week of links... 09/28

Why a person doesn't evolve in one lifetime

Who are you planning on voting for... and who do your politics match you with?

This is what I'm doing this weekend. And Seattle continues to follow me.


Related: Seattle I love you....


ANTM weekly recap. Priceless.

Because sometimes we all need some....

He's no Michel Gondry... but he'll do.


Wow

Booya to the guys... or not.

Oops

Evidently if you follow every rule in the Bible you end up looking like the unabomber
Why your credit card numbers are what your credit card numbers are

A bad comic

Evidently if you're a designer you're your own boss. I haven't figured out how to do that yet. Mostly because I don't want to be my own boss, I usually have no problem letting myself down.

An amazing opinion article, not about what we're doing to hurt the environment, because we all know that. But why we shouldn't be doing what we're doing.

Can't seem to win. Bad for the boobs, good for the heart.

A week in animal pictures. If 5 isn't the sweetest thing you've ever seen you have no soul.

More animal pictures, monkey pose for portraits.

Thanks to my brother I have been gagging over this for the past day.


Famous couples... as pears


I need one immediately

Ironic tshirts seen at SXSW


A life-sized whale, on your computer screen.
(make sure to hit close)

A 15 inch waist only looks good on a 9 year old. But especially not a 80 year old.

nerdy designer links
someday I want my house to look like this


logos logos logos! I like reading the comments because they're full of good design lingo that make me feel like a better designer

Layer Tennis, Because regular tennis sucks.

How witty

I need this too... Xmas anyone?

Guess the histogram

Why old books are better than new ones.


15 excellent examples of web typography, It's really a great blog in general. He even has a post titled "Who shot the serif" COME ON! How great is that...

Possible Madrid Olympic logos

So sorry folks... This might be the end of my 32 random link emails a day. Especially to my sister.

Blogger fonts suck!

No comments: