1/30/2008

Almost February already

This will make you feel bad about yourself.

I've always been a fan of guerrilla art.

I've been waiting for this movie since I heard the first announcement. I've been keeping tabs since. Here is the latest I've seen.

I found this a long time ago but reread a few days ago... Paul Rand's portfolio

Animal Letters

Can pictures on a camera lead you to the owner?

Personally I like them

And here I was all this time complaining...

This actually made me giggle, out loud, at work.

The typography of a presidential candidate.

My sister and I joke that only republicans hire good designers, but these change my mind... except for the fact that he wasn't hired.

This definitely trumps the annual report I did.

Mellissa Gates admits her love affair with a Mac.

More end of lists. This one I felt was more accurate.

No comments: