2/08/2008

Looney Toons as skeletons. Seems like I'd seen this before, but it appears to be new. Awesome just the same.

Here's a follow up article from the Obama poster of last week.

I suppose Apple is not perfect 100% of the time

More from WIRED

And here is more (some of the same) photographs by Taryn Simon

Touche

Is Obama a Mac and Clinton a PC?

The rarest items in the world

Everyone knows how much I love silhouettes, so this was no exception.

An interview payment calculator (personally I didn't know people charged for such a thing)

I love smart branding.

And rings.. I love rings too, especially when they're witty.

Seriously LOL

Jasper Johns and his use of Gray. He's probably one of my favorite artists. Some of the images in the slideshow take my breath away.

17 feet of shark

Dear future Kate, You better not live in Kentucky. And other things I can now tell my future self.

14 years of Annie Leiobovitz Vanity Fair covers

No comments: