2/26/2008

It's certainly Tuesday

Tuesday is my least favorite day of the week. Perhaps that's why I keep posting on it.
I've created a play list on Itunes called February and it just occurred to me that there is not one song that could be classified as "upbeat."

Here are some links for your Tuesday enjoyment.

41 children and their science experiments

Using flickr to create your personal, completely random, CD sleeve design

When good design and good information mix the results are amazing.

My favorite color just got darker

An eternal mistake, although I tend to think most decorative fonts a la Curlz and the like are mistakes.

Ill-adviced business names

Illegal photographs, we've all done it.

And the imaginary Oscar goes to

The day the billboards disappeared (it's a design article but could be interesting to non designers)

What message would you give your 15-year-old self? If only. The comments are great. And the Kate isn't me, sounds like she's made more mistakes than me.

Music of the world, literally

But how does it sound you ask? l

Glamor mug shots

One of my favorite websites and one of my favorite NPR personalities combined = Kate's a happy girl

How music and stereotypes don't match up

And from the list of things I doubt I'll ever need to know.

See also: Obsolete skills for the 21st century

I was extremely happy for Once to get the Oscar on Sunday. This made me happy too.

From Veer - I chuckled so I copied and pasted "Colourlovers has an exclusive interview with Blue Iris, recently crowned Pantone’s Color of the Year. While it’s nice to hear from the color that’s been described as “anchoring and meditative with a touch of magic”, the article is really just a puff piece. "

I'm dying to see this, Beautiful Losers.

Top 10 bad things, that are actually good for you.

No comments: